The Riddle Institute for Regenerative Medicine (“RIRM,” “The Riddle Institute,” “we,” “our,” and “us”) retains ownership to all content contained in this website. All content contained herein is copyrighted by RIRM. No content may not be used, copied, reproduced, or redistributed without the expressed written permission of RIRM.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE PERIODICALLY WITHOUT NOTICE.
- CONTENT. Unless otherwise cited, all content contained in website is the expressed property of The Riddle Institute. The term “content” includes, but is not limited to, all text, data, photos, video, graphics, logos, computer generated artwork, and illustrations. Any unauthorized use of content from this website is prohibited and may result in legal action.
- ACCURACY. It is the expressed intent of RIRM to provide accurate and current information. However, RIRM does not guarantee or warranty its accuracy. In the event that incorrect information is found within the website, RIRM is not liable for damages that may result.
- USE OF WEBSITE. Any malicious use of this website is strictly prohibited, is considered misuse, and may result in legal action. Misuse includes, but is not limited to, propagation of malware, cyber-bullying, theft, spam, fraud, pornography (in any form) or other offensive material, and phishing.
- OFFENSIVE CONTENT. The Riddle Institute of Regenerative Medicine conducts research of a medical nature. In an effort to accurately communicate research, RIRM may periodically post on the website images, video, or illustrations that some may find offensive or “graphic” in nature. RIRM is not liable for damages or sufferings caused by viewing such material. The user is cautioned to continue at his/her own risk and accepts full responsibility for content viewed.
- NOT LIABLE. By using this website, you agree to hold RIRM blameless in all matters of dispute. RIRM, in part and/or in whole, is hereby released from any and all liability associated with your use of this website.
If you have any questions regarding your use of this website, you are encouraged to contact RIRM at 832-247-3218.